사이드바 영역으로 건너뛰기

[9.14] 大韓民國노동NEWS

사용자 삽입 이미지

 

Today's Hankyoreh - slightly belated - reported the following: SsangYong Motor President Choi Jong-sik visited a memorial in front of Daehan Gate of the Deoksu Palace in Seoul’s Jung (Central) district on Sept. 13 to pay respects to Kim Ju-joong, a dismissed employee of the company who passed away in June...

 

사용자 삽입 이미지

 

It was the first visit to a memorial by a representative of the company since the so-called “SsangYong situation” erupted. With the company’s labor and management resuming talks on the reinstatement of dismissed workers soon after Choi’s condolence call, observers are now watching for a potential solution to the conflict...[more you can read here/yesterday's (Korean)report by KCTU, incl. lots of pics you'll get here]

 

Shortly afterwards Korea Times wrote that "SsangYong Motor and its labor union have agreed to reinstate all its employees who were fired in 2009 in restructuring programs, the carmaker announced, Friday. The agreement was reached during a press conference at the office of the Economic, Social and Labor Council in Seoul, attended by representatives from the car manufacturer's management and labor union as well as those from the presidential advisory body and the Korean Metal Workers' Union's SsangYong branch. Under the deal, the Pyeongtaek-based company will rehire 60 percent of the 119 workers by the end of this year and the remaining 40 percent by the first half of next year..."(more you can read here/commented photos, published by Yonhap you'll get here and here)

 

사용자 삽입 이미지

 

Related detailed articles(in Korean), incl. KCTU's press release, you'll get on LabourStart. Please check out the links, uploaded today(9.14)!

 

 

사용자 삽입 이미지

 

 

진보블로그 공감 버튼트위터로 리트윗하기페이스북에 공유하기딜리셔스에 북마크

  • 제목
    CINA
  • 이미지
    블로그 이미지
  • 설명
    자본주의 박살내자!
  • 소유자
    no chr.!

저자 목록

달력

«   2018/09   »
            1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30            

기간별 글 묶음

찾아보기

태그 구름

방문객 통계

  • 전체
    1165999
  • 오늘
    120
  • 어제
    281